Saturday, March 17, 2012
Best Buy:50' Copper Chiller Immersion Coil
Product Description
This coil is the best replacement of your 25 foot copper coil immersion chiller. This coil is made of high quality 3/8" copper and is approximately 50 feet in length, which is much more distance than your typical 20-40 feet copper cooling coil. Two garden hose fittings are soldered on each end of the copper to eliminate leaks and bursting associated with vinyl tubing that is clamped into place. The copper used by Learn To Brew to manufacture these coils is soft and easily spreads apart for greater cooling dispersion. You can adjust the copper coil to fit just about any size of stock pot.
- High Quality Stainless Steel
- All Stainless Contact with Beer or WIne
- Chill Your Hot Wort Quickly
- Cool down to yeast pitching temperatures
50' Copper Chiller Immersion Coil Reviews
50' Copper Chiller Immersion Coil Reviews
| 7 of 7 people found the following review helpful By Christopher Higgins (Yonkers) - See all my reviews Amazon Verified Purchase( What's this?) This review is from: 50' Copper Chiller Immersion Coil This product is great. It was however probably too small for my needs. I do 15.5 gallon batches to fill kegs and this is probably the right size for a 5-10 gallon. But it still works and is made well. Also the product came very quick without any problems. 5 of 5 people found the following review helpful By Amazon Verified Purchase( What's this?) This review is from: 50' Copper Chiller Immersion Coil Had been looking into getting one of these for a while when I ran into this product on Amazon. Between the cost and the features it was a no brainer.It works perfectly for a 5 gallon batch. I use a tall pot and do my boiling on a turkey frier out on the deck. This immersion coil is the perfect size to sit right in the batch and with the hose fittings soldered on it hooks right up to my garden hose when I'm ready to cool the wort. My only real complaint, and it is a minor one, is it wasn't cleaned up very well after the soldering was done. It came with a greasy/sticky residue on it around the fittings. Nothing a little cleaning didn't take care of though so like I said a minor complaint. 7 of 8 people found the following review helpful By jhenager (Atlanta GA USA) - See all my reviews Amazon Verified Purchase( What's this?) This review is from: 50' Copper Chiller Immersion Coil It was packed well, and arrived quickly. Very nice quality. I used it for the first time Sunday night, and it worked fine. I'd recommend this to any home brewer. Another friend said he paid twice what I paid for the same chiller. |
› See all 15 customer reviews...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment